We will discuss the scheme SVAYEM in Assam. How to get benefits from the SVAYEM Scheme. So let see the below article. And we recommend you to read the complete article. The full form of SVAYEM is Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment. Under this scheme youth of Assam will be benefited. Those who will apply for this scheme will be provided with 50,000 each to 2 lakh youth to encourage entrepreneurship.
SVAYEM Scheme – Details
|Scheme Name||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment|
|Implemented||Department of Finance, Assam Government|
|Benefit||Promote entrepreneurship among the educated youths|
SVAYAM – FAQ
What is SVAYEM?
SVAYEM is a scheme launched under Government of Assam. It is implemented by Department of Finance, Assam
What are the objectives of SVAYEM?
1. To generate employment opportunities in rural as well as urban areas through setting up of new ventures as well as growing existing ventures
2. To provide financial assistance to micro and small business entities engaged in the
manufacturing, trading, and services sector.
3. To provide financial assistance for enhancement of income level of traditional
artisans ensuring sustainable growth
What are the nature of activities of SVAYEM Scheme Assam?
3. Service Sector
5. Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
7. Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries etc.
What are the negative list of activities in SVAYEM Scheme?
1. Manufacturing of intoxicant items
2. Beedi, Panmasala, Cigarette, etc.
3. Sales outlet of Liquor
4. Plastic bags below 40 microns
Is there any procession fee in SVAYEM Scheme Assam
No, There is no processing fee in SVAYEM Assam Scheme